A Guide to help you choose your place setting stationery•
Posted on August 30 2022
Now, let's look at your options
Enjoy The Feast Menu>>
Fold Out Menus
- Great if you want to surprise your guests
- Great for combining the guests name tag with them
-You have plenty of space to put a menu, welcome message, order of service or any other kind of wording you want to include.
-Great to keep your place setting simple if the rest of your table is quite busy.
- Great for outdoor/marquee weddings in case of windy weather.
Fold out Welcome Menu>>
Guest Name Tags with Holes In & Twine
- Lots of styling options to play with.
- Perfect for adding to napkins, favours, cutlery and around menus.
- Great for outdoor/marquee weddings in case of windy weather, meaning they will stay where you put them.
Rustic Name Tags>>
Gold Eyelet Name Tags>>
Flat Name Cards
Flat black and white name cards>>
Folded Name Cards
-The guests will find there seat more easily and quickly as it is more visible.
- Can be placed on top of charger plates or at the back of the plate.
- No need for any name card holders.
Combining Menus and Name Cards
- The name cards will stay in place (great for outdoor wedding) as they will be attached either by twine, eyelet or paper clip.
-You can personalise each one with the guests own menu choices
- This can sometimes work out cheaper then buying them seperately.
Matching Menus & Place Cards>>
Personalised Straw Flags
- A great alternative to normal place cards
- Great for a relaxed and fun wedding vibe.
- You can add them to your guests glasses for a different look instead of laying them flat.
-You can tuck them inside napkin pockets.
- Your guests will actually use them, rather them being just something to look at!
Personalised Napkin Wraps
- Great for making each guest feel special.
- Gives a unique, stylish look to the place setting.
-The guests names are more likely to not move.
- Great for a neat and tidy look.
Personalised Napkin Wraps >>
I hope you have found this guide super useful and you are closer to deciding on what to choose. If you would love some more help deciding what is the right fit for you or maybe you know you will benefit from a bespoke design, you can send an enquiry to chat it through.